What does your dream life look like? Are you doing what you love for a living, feeling fulfilled and with a sense of purpose?
We all have a dream on what we want our life to be whether that’s personal, business, relationships or career. But dreams are just dreams until you take action and be intentional about it.
Today on the blog, I am excited to share with you my top tips I’ve learned as a mum of three, wife and a business owner on how you can create your dream life this 2023.
- Allow yourself time to rest and recharge. This includes nourishing your body with healthy foods, prioritising sleep, and protecting the number one asset - YOU! I’ve been reading a new book by Dr. Terry Wahl and it’s totally reactivated my motivation to eat healthy everyday.
- Expand your mindset with new courses + trainings. The greatest investment you’ll ever make is the investment you make in your own personal development. I’m a firm believer that success is an 80% mindset. Oftentimes, when people are not living their dreams, it is because of limited belief systems. Focus on one major personal development milestone each year - whether that be a new course, personal development seminar or working towards a new accreditation. Last year my major goal for self development was the NLP Master Practitioner accreditation. This year it’s working towards getting my Private Pilot Licence and attending the Dr Joe Dispenza seminar in Melbourne.
- Get out of your comfort zone everyday. This is not just in the context of business - this is in the context of LIFE! Start saying yes, trust yourself to take a leap of faith, and don’t let the opinions of others stop you from doing what you ultimately want to do. Be totally committed to living life to the fullest, finding your true purpose, and working towards your goals. I never would have started my consulting business in 2019 if I didn’t feel the fear and do it anyway - life is about taking risks and backing yourself 100%.
- Be disciplined and show up yourself. Consistency is key! The most successful people in the world are the most disciplined people in the world. The secret to your success is hidden in your daily routine so how you start and end your day is incredibly important.
- Visualise your highest self and show up as her. Focus on what you want and you’ll attract more of it - where focus goes, energy flows. If you haven’t prepared a vision board for 2023 yet, this is your sign to. Use Pinterest and cover off key areas like; family + relationships, health, wealth, education, leisure, career + business etc. If you need more information on this, check my blog on how to create a vision board (While I wrote this last year, the concepts listed are timeless).
Anything is possible when you learn how to work around whatever circumstances you’re in and use it to inspire and motivate you. I hope these tips help you to realise that you have the power to create the life and business you dream of. When you have a clear vision, with hard work and the right mindset - amazing things can happen. 2023 can be the year you create the life of your dreams. Hold the vision, trust the process. I’m so excited for you to discover what’s possible!
And if you ever need help and support, I’m here to help. Schedule a 90-minute intensive with me or learn more how we can work together to achieve your goals faster, and bring your vision to reality.